Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yet another blog page...

Hi folks! Read the about me section here to get an idea why I have started this blog page. Sure I have plenty of other places to sound off, the Mastermind blog, MySpace, Facebook, but here I can just sort of pontificate without the mental noise of so many people in my head... not that I don't love them all! But it gets to be overwhelming at times so this is my quiet place. Also, I don't have to do any maintenance on this thing which makes it a lot easier to deal with. Anyway....

I have been working on some instrumental guitar music that will soon manifest itself as a solo album, so here is where I will be discussing that along with other music & guitar tidbits as they come to me. Not that I am all that interesting or that my imaginary audience really cares at this point, but sometimes just blurting it out (i/e blogging) helps me sort things out in my own mind. Considering the gazillion blogs out there another one probably won't hurt anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment